SB Patil Dental College and Hospital
Bidar Humnabad Rd, Naubad, Near Bharat Ford Showroom, Bidar, Karnataka-585401
Dental Council of India (DCI)
Established in the year 1991, SB Patil Dental College and Hospital was set up to impart dental knowledge to the students irrespective of their social status, caste, and creed. The institute is located in the Bidar district of Karnataka state. SB Patil Dental College and Hospital, Bidar is managed by Somanath Educational Trust and ensures both practical and theoretical exposure of academic knowledge and understanding.
SB Patil Dental College and Hospital, Bidar is surrounded by a lush green environment and ensures a peaceful learning atmosphere for the students to excel in academics. The college has state-of-art facilities and offers dental education along with the touch of technological advancement. The main objective of SB Patil Dental College and Hospital is to ensure the right environment for the students to bring out their talent to achieve outstanding performances and get recognition. Due to the excellent education system, there are many positive SB Patil Dental College, Bidar reviews online.
- General Dentist
- Junior Dentist
- Dental Surgeon
- Dental Consultant
- Yes, the institute is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- The duration of the BDS program offered by the institute is 4-years.
- The SB Patil Dental College and Hospital, Bidar offers Bachelors of Dental Surgery (BDS) program for the aspiring dental candidates.
- Candidates are required to fulfil the eligibility criteria to get into SB Patil Dental College and Hospital admission process.
- Candidates should have passed 12th Standard with HSC, PUC, A-Level, or an equivalent examination. They should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, and biology (taken together) and should have passed English as one of the subjects. Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on the 31st of December in the year of admission.