Santhosh Institute of Nursing and Research
#19, HMT layout, 80ft road, RT Nagar, Bangalore - 560032.
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Government of Karnataka
Santosh Institute of Nursing one of the finest nursing colleges in Bangalore. The college offers world-class education with innovative and rigorous academic programs. Their cutting edge research, education and clinical practice by renowned faculties make the college a prominent nursing college in India. The college campus is located in RT Nagar, the centre of the city. The campus also includes Paramedical courses with nursing colleges.
The college strives to create a rich academic environment for all community members, faculties and students. The institution has taken many initiatives in the last few years. They had collaborated with Govt. Head Quarter Hospital, CAIMS Hospital, Apollo Reach and Dr Bhoom Reddy Hospital for the research programs.
The college has a Santosh hospital which is located in Promenade Road, Near Coles Park. So the students get clinical training in their hospital. It helps students to understand the real-time problems and to overcome any tough situation.
Scholarships are subject to central/state government and college rules.
The institute has experienced and qualified teaching faculties committed to the overall growth of the students and the institution. They offer placement assistance for all eligible students. The placement and training department guides the students and they train the students on their skills, aptitudes, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Nursing Educator
- Home Care Nurses
- Nursing Assistant
- Nurse and Patient Educator
- Junior Psychiatric Nurse
- Ward Nurse and Infection Control Nurse
- The college is located in RT Nagar 80 ft road, which is well-connected with all parts of Bangalore via road. The nearest landmark is Pizza Hut.
- Yes. The college is approved by the Indian Nursing Council and Government of Karnataka.
- No. There is no entrance examination for the admission of B.Sc in Nursing program. But some of the private colleges conduct their own entrance examinations for admissions.
1)Manager Medical Advisor 2)Pediatric Nurse 3)Nursing Educator 4)Nursing Superintendent
- The minimum salary for M.Sc in Nursing candidates is 3.6 LPA onwards. The pay scale is dependent on the hospital and job role.