Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics
Byrasandra, Behind Nimhans Hospital, 1st Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
Government of Karnataka
Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics provides quality education in allied health sciences with Super Speciality Hospital and Research Institute in trauma and orthopaedics. The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
The college accepts admission applications from all over India who are looking for admission to acquire the best paramedical education and training. The college aims to become one of the best academic healthcare organizations in the country.Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics also has a nursing facility. The students are given hands-on training which is required for the students who are opting for any allied health courses in this college.
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|Exam Name ||Full-Form|
|KCET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics is known for the quality education and the opportunities they provide to their students, which are:
Modern facilities: The college provides world-class facilities to the students. The college hostel provides modern facilities for a comfortable stay.
Proficient faculty: The teaching staff train the students to become skilled professionals one day.
Environment: The educational environment of the college gives students the scope to learn and work in the college which prepares them to serve the society with dignity and morality.
Hostel: The college hostel has all the basic amenities that are required for the students.
- Medical laboratory technologists
- Lab supervisor
- Lab analyst.
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Radiology Technologist
- Breast-imaging specialist
- Radiation Specialist
- Anesthesia Technician
- Medical Consultant
- Anesthesia Technologist
- Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Lab Technician
- Anaesthetist consultant
- Medical Technician
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Anaesthesia Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Operation Theater Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Anaesthesia & OT Technology
- The college is located at Byrasandra, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560011
- Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics offers B.Sc Degree courses in Medical Lab Technology ( MLT), Imaging Technology, Anaesthesia Technology, Operation Theatre Technology specializations.
- The college is recognised by the Government of Karnataka and affiliated to RGUHS.
- The institute fee structure depends on the course selected by students. For more information, contents can contact the College office.