Rosy Royal International College of Physiotherapy
Rosy Royal International College of Physiotherapy, Survey No.1/2, Mallapura, Nelamangala, Bangalore – 562 162
Government of Karnataka
Rosy Royal International College of Physiotherapy offers students with physiotherapy programmes that are supervised by top professionals in the field. The faculty members of the college promote health and fitness among the students and every patient who comes for their treatment.
The students get hands-on training from their professors. The colleges is well-equipped with all the facilities and equipment that is required for the best education. The college offers bachelor courses in physiotherapy to the students and it is followed by a six-months internship.
The college's physiotherapy department works with the Cardiac, Neuroscience, Orthopaedics, and sports medicine departments. The students are provided with specialised knowledge in traumatic conditions, neurological conditions of patients and so on.
Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
Rosy Royal College of Physiotherapy is known for the quality education it provides for physiotherapy. The facilities offered by the college are:
Hostel: The college provides hostel facilities to their students with all the basic amenities for a comfortable stay.
Transportation: The transportation facilities that are available in the college can be used by the students.
Library: The college library has well-stocked books which the students can refer to for any educational purpose.
Labs: The college labs are well-equipped with all the latest technology for the students.
The graduates of this college can become:
Self Employed Private Physiotherapist
Sports Physio Rehabilitator
- The institute offers Bachelors of Physiotherapy program for the aspiring eligible candidates.
- Yes, Rosy Royal International College of Physiotherapy is approved by Indian Association of Physiotherapy.
- No, the colleges do not offer the MPT program under any specialization.
- The candidates are required to be above the age of 17 years for pursuing a BPT program at Rosy Royal International College of Physiotherapy
- The facilities provide by the college are: a) Hostel b) Transportation c) Library d) Labs