REVA Independent Pre-University College
#48A, Lakshmaiah Block, 11th Cross, HAF Post, Near CBI Office, Ganganagar, Bangalore - 560024
REVA Independent PU College, Ganganagar was established in the year 2002 under the aegis of Rukmini Educational Charitable Trust (RECT). The college provides a holistic teaching approach for the students through classroom, practical, and value-added teaching. REVA Independent PU College, Ganganagar envisions to provide holistic development for the students with sound values and discipline under the best care possible. RIPUC aims to equip the students with academic and life skills that assist them in navigating through life successfully.
Highlights of REVA Independent Pre-University College:
|Address||#48A, Lakshmaiah Block, 11th Cross, HAF Post, Near CBI Office, Ganganagar, Bangalore - 560024|
|How to Reach||7.6 kms from Majestic Bus Stand and Railway Station, 28 kms from Bengaluru International Airport|
|Management||Rukmini Educational Charitable Trust (RECT)|
|Application Form||Online / Offline |
|Courses||Science and Commerce|
|Science Stream Combinations||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (PCMB)|
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science (PCMC)
|Commerce Stream Combinations||Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (SEBA)|
Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (CEBA)
Boys and Girls should have passed Karnataka SSLC Examination or any other equivalent examination as recognized by the Department of Pre-University Education Board. The students under ICSE or CBSE board also can apply for the admission where they should have passed 10th Std or equivalent examinations as recognized by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka Government. Other state students wishing to join the college can also apply with the necessary documents as mentioned by the RIPUC.
REVA PU College Admission Procedure:
- The students who have passed 10th Std can apply for the college.
- Applicants can obtain the application form either from the college admission Ganganagar campus or can apply online on the official website
- The filled application form can be submitted personally at the admission office at the Ganganagar branch of the institute, or it can also be sent via registered post before the due date
- The applicant can also process the application form online followed by personal interaction with the admission office
- Required Documents for admission
- Original 10th Standard Mark Sheet
- Original Transfer Certificate with caste mentioned (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate and Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Original Migration Certificate in cases of non-SSLC (Karnataka state) students
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate
- 8 Passport Size Photographs and 6 Stamp Size Photographs
- Language exemption approval letter from the PU Board (if eligible for exemption) through the Institution
- Sports Certificate / Learning Disability Certificate (if applicable)
RIPUC Admission Norms:
- Original Documents produced by the students will be returned by the end of the second academic year along with the other documents and certificates
- The college will also issue character and Provisional Certificates by the end of the second year
- Students are required to submit the Identity Card and other relevant testimonials at the time of applying for any certificates
Scholarships are available under Merit and Sports categories.
REVA Independent PU College, Ganganagar is one of the first branches of the PU College that is invariably growing. The college, due to its excellent student-centric approach to the education system, has multiple positive REVA Independent PU College reviews online. REVA Independent PU College courses focus on the holistic growth of students and mould them to meet the requirements in the competitive professional world. The lectures of RIPUC are dedicated to determine what the students need academically and help them to aspire their dreams.
- The streams under which REVA Independent PU College Courses are offered: a)Science b)Commerce
- No, the REVA Independent PU College Fees is not refundable under any circumstances if the student is unable to join the college once the admission is completed.
- The documents required to join REVA PU College Admission for 1st PUC are: a)Original 10th Standard Mark Sheet b)Original Transfer Certificate with caste mentioned (if applicable) c)Caste Certificate and Income Certificate d)Aadhar Card Copy e)Original Migration Certificate in cases of non-SSLC (Karnataka state) students f)Provisional Eligibility Certificate g)8 Passport Size Photographs and 6 Stamp Size Photographs h)Language exemption approval letter from the PU Board (if eligible for exemption) through the Institution i)Sports Certificate/ Learning Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- The College offers two Commerce stream combinations: a)Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (SEBA) b)Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (CEBA)
- Yes, the RIPUC has 3 branches in Bangalore located in multiple locations: a)Ganganagar b)Yelahanka c)Sanjaynagar