R L Abhishek Rao College of Nursing
R L Abhishek Rao College of Nursing, No 815, 4th B Cross, 9th Main Road, 1st Block, Hrbr Layout Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore-560043
R L Abhishek Rao College of Nursing was established in 2005. The college is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. R L Abhishek Rao College of Nursing, Bangalore, is a privately owned college, which is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The college is aimed at promoting quality education for students in the field of nursing.
R L Abhishek Rao College of Nursing, Bangalore provides its students with practical knowledge in the field of nursing. Students have the opportunity to explore both in academics and co-curricular activities. R L Abhishek Rao College of Nursing admission for nursing courses and eligibility is easy for students to pursue nursing. The nursing college implements technical and practical knowledge in academics to train students in a professional manner.
- Nursing Superintendent
- Professor of Nursing
- Assistant Nursing
- Community Health Nurse (CHN)
- The eligibility criteria for B.Sc in Nursing at RLARCN is that the candidates should pass 10+2 with a minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) from a recognized board or university.
- RL College of Nursing is located in Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore.
- The admission process at RLARCN is merit based. Students can fill the application online at the official website of RLARCN.
- No, the college does not offer a postgraduate degree in nursing.
- The facilities provided by RL Abhishek Rao College of Nursing are: a)Library b)Sports Ground c)Labrotrary d)Computer Labs