Prestige College of Nursing
#97, 1st Block, 1st Stage, HBR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Government of Karnataka Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
The Prestige College of Nursing is established under Prestige Medical health sciences and is one of the well-known college in Bengaluru. The college is one of the best nursing colleges in Bangalore. The college has a different process of teaching students for the courses. The college faculties are well educated and experienced with the latest learning methods. The spacious classrooms, high-quality teaching, Multidisciplinary Programs, pleasant and ragging free campus makes the college is one of the finest nursing colleges in Bangalore.
The college main priority is to provide high accredited and quality education across the health science field. The students will be hosting seminars to their classmates, conferences, conducting health-related camps and exhibitions to develop their leadership skills.
Scholarships are subject to central/state government and college rules.
The campus is located in the centre of the city which is connected throughout the city by local bus connectivity, Auto, and cabs. The institute is providing the internship facility for the students in leading organizations, wherein the students will get the prior work experience before they step into the job. The college offers medical facilities like Labs & diagnostics, Telemedicine 24/7, Teleradiology 24/7, Medical tourism, Medical insurance, Medical rehabilitation along with a Medical Ayurveda spa. The campus is equipped with laboratories, a Library, a separate hostel facility, Cafeteria.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Forensic Nurse
- Travelling Nurse
- Midwife Nurse
- Nursing Educator
- Home Care Nurses
- Nursing Assistant
- Nurse and Patient Educator
- Junior Psychiatric Nurse
- Ward Nurse and Infection Control Nurse
- The students can apply online through the online and available application form on the Institute website. Or candidates can contact directly to the college administration office.
- The institute is approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) and affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. (RGUHS)
- Yes. The college conducts many co-curriculum activities like blood donation camps, health camps, seminars.
- The college hostel is well equipped with a modern facility with Hot Water Facility, RO drinking water, Separate Dining Hall, Medical Facility, Television, Indoor games, and security.
- There is no such entrance examination for the admission of a B.Sc in Nursing. However, some of the private colleges conduct their entrance examination for the admission process.