Padmashree Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology
No.149, Padmashree Campus, Kommaghatta, Kengeri, Bangalore; Karnataka - 560060
Government of Karnataka University Grants Commission (UGC)
Padmashree Institute of Medical Lab Technology was started with a vision of establishing an organization working for social causes and to cater to the needs of the society. It is one of the top colleges in Bangalore to offer Medical Laboratory Technology course.
The college is a part of Padmashree Group of Institutions which has 20 years of record in Academic Excellence. Since it's beginning, the college has been rendering its services to society and now it has made impressive progress.
The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka and the Group offers job oriented training programs in Plant Tissue Culture, Molecular Biology, Quality Control, Animal Cell Culture, and Clinical Research, etc.
**Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|KCET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|PGCET||Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
Padmashree Institute of Medical Lab Technology provides the students with the best in the world facilities for healthcare education and world-class treatment facilities under one roof. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Campus: The classrooms are airy and spacious with audio-visual learning aids. The laboratory is well-equipped with all the latest technology.
- Labs: All the departmental laboratories are set up as per the best standards and to provide the best of the features and facilities for learning.
- Library: The college library is well-stocked
- with books from various streams. The students are encouraged to work on research and development.
- Faculty: The college faculty members are highly qualified and dedicated to their jobs. They encourage and support their students.
The students graduating from Padmashree Institute of Medical Lab Technology can become:
- Medical Lab Technician
- Microbiology and Immunology Lab Technician
- Clinical Bio-Chemistry Lab Technician
- Haematology and Blood Transfusion Lab Technician
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Medical Laboratory Technology
Master of Science (M.Sc) Medical Laboratory Technology Haematology and Blood Transfusion
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical Laboratory Technology Microbiology and Immunology
The institute offers B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology, M.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology in Clinical Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, Haematology and Blood Transfusion, and Bachelor of Vocation in Medical Laboratory Technology.
For B.Sc. programmes the colleges charges Rs. 60,000 per year while for M.Sc. courses, they charge Rs. 75,000 per year.
As a medical lab technologist, you will be employed by hospitals or clinics. Remember, there’s a shortage of technicians and you will be never away from a job of your choice. What is the placement record of the college? The college has a 100% placement record.
It’s affiliated to RGUHS.