The Oxford College of Nursing
6/9, 1st Cross, Begur Road, Hongasandra, Bangalore - 560068
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
The Oxford College of Nursing was established in 1992. The college is located in Bangalore city. The Oxford College of Nursing, Bangalore is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RHUHS), Bangalore. The Nursing College is committed to providing the best nursing education to students from India and abroad.
The college provides an ideal place for learning and fulfills the need for a dynamic education scenario. Since its inception, The Oxford College of Nursing has produced rank holders and gold medalists in the university examination. The college provides its students with quality education.
1) Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
The college has more than 30 years of teaching experience in the field of nursing. Oxford College of Nursing provides its students with quality education and academic facilities. It is associated with the Primary Health Center, Begur, and with Primary Health centre, Chandrapura, respectively.
The Oxford College of Nursing has a well-equipped library that provides over 3000 professional and general books, medical and nursing journals, periodicals and Newspapers, and many more. Apart from academics, students also have recreational facilities that include common rooms with indoor games such as table tennis, carroms, chess, etc. The Oxford College of Nursing admission and eligibility for nursing courses are easy for students to apply for.
Students who have completed graduation in nursing are in high demand. Here are some of the career opportunities.
- Staff Nurses
- Chief Nurse
- Nurse Supervisor
- Midwife Practioner
Post Certificate Bachelor of Science (P.C. B.Sc) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc) Nursing in Medical-Surgical
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc) Gynaecology and Obstetrics Nursing
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate from a recognized university board.
- The courses offered by The Oxford College of Nursing are: a) Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing b) Post Certificate Bachelor of Science (P.C.B.Sc) in Nursing c) Master of Science (M.Sc) Nursing in Medical-Surgical d) Master of Science (M.Sc) in Paediatrics Nursing e) Master of Science (M.Sc) in Community Health Nursing f) Master of Science (M.Sc) in Gynaecology and Obstetrics Nursing g) Master of Science (M.Sc) Nursing in Psychiatric h) Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (DGNM)
- Yes, the college provides a separate hostel for boys and girls.
- The Oxford College of Nursing is located in Hongasandra, Bangalore.
- The job opportunities after M.Sc Gynaecology and Obstetrics Nursing are as follows a) Gynecologist b) General Physician c) Lecturer d) Clinical Associate e) Senior Registrar f) Consultant