Oriental College of Nursing
43/52, 2nd Main, WOC Road, Rajaji Nagar, Byrappa Block, Industrial Area, Thyagaraja Nagar, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560028
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Oriental College of Nursing (OCN) was established in 2002 and is managed by Chaitanya Educational, Social, and Charitable Trust. OCN, Bangalore, since its inception, is dedicated to contributing to the progress of research in the field of Nursing. The Oriental College of Nursing, in total, offers 3 different courses: B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, and M.Sc Nursing course under multiple specializations.
Oriental College of Nursing in Karnataka is one of the best nursing colleges that ensure a high-quality nursing education to the nursing aspirants. OCN, Bangalore, assures students to be well trained and equipped with nursing knowledge to serve the patients.
Assistant Nursing Superintendent
Deputy Nursing Superintendent
Director of Nursing
Nursing Service Overseas
Community Health Nurse
- Oriental College of Nursing is located in Rajajinagar, Bangalore.
- Yes, OCN Bangalore is recognized by Indian Nursing Council and Karnataka Nursing Council.
The Oriental College of Nursing in Karnataka offers five specializations under the M.Sc Nursing course: a) Medical-Surgical Nursing b) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing c) Community Health Nursing d) Paediatrics Nursing e) Psychiatric Nursing
- The Oriental College of Nursing Fees Structure for M.Sc course is 60,000 PA.
- Yes, the college offers Merit Scholarships for eligible candidates.
- The minimum age limit for a candidate to attend the Oriental College of Nursing Admission procedure is 17 years.