#6 15th Main, 11th Cross Rd, Padmanabhanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560070
Government of Karnataka
Pioneering in Nephrology, Urology and IVF treatment for over the last 26 years, NU Hospitals is committed to providing a first-class education to the students. It is one of the first in Karnataka to conduct successful kidney transplantation surgery.
NU Hospital has the best pediatric nephrologists. It offers the best B.Sc. courses in Medical Laboratory Technology and Renal Dialysis Technology apart from anything else. The college believes in uninterrupted learning brings the best out of a clinician and the organization vouches for it.
The faculty members of the college are dedicated to their job and assist students to develop a scientific temperament. The college has academics and research as an integral part of their organization and they support their clinicians in research, publications, conferences and other academic activities
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|KCET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
NU Trust is one of the leading nephron-urology hospitals in South India. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Qualified Faculty: The college provides dedicated and reputed staff to encourage the students and make the best out of the syllabus.
- Quality Education: The college provides high-quality medical education and encourages students to develop innovative thoughts on research and development.
- Infrastructure: The college provides the best infrastructure for the students.
- Hands-on Training: The college gives hands-on training to the students and allows them to assist in surgery and practice their practical skills.
The graduates of NU Trust can become:
- Renal Dialysis Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Nurse Staff
- Medical Dialysis Technician
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Medical Laboratory Technology
The education wing of NU Hospitals/NU Trust offers Bachelor of Science in B.Sc. Renal Dialysis, Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
It’s one of the largest Urology and Nephrology focussed hospitals chain in Bangalore and has an amazing array of latest machines and top doctors, so there's no doubt you’ll be learning from the best.
This is a large hospital, so you’ll be learning in the hospital itself.
The medical field will never run out of professionals and technicians. There’s a dearth of trained medical technicians not just in India but across much of the developing and developed world, so once you’ve graduated with one of these degrees, consider yourself employable.
Please read the college profile for fee details.