Nethradhama School of Optometry
256/14, Kanakapura Main Road, 7th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 082 Karnataka.
Government of Karnataka
Nethradhama Superspeciality Eye Hospital has an academic wing known as the Nethradhama School of Optometry. The institution is providing the student with a bachelor’s degree in optometry. The college provides a high standard of education and training to its students.
The college provides interactive sessions, fieldwork, and the latest courses related equipment to the students. The students are offered job opportunities to known and top hospital chains. The college also supports the students to start their own business.
Nethradhama School of Optometry is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by the Government.of Karnataka. The admissions to the college are based on scores in 10+2 or HSC level with physics, chemistry and biology and English as mandatory subjects
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|KCET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
Nethradhama School of Optometry provides a high standard of education and training to its students. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Learning Aids: The classrooms are provided with audio-visual aids for the students to understand better during the lecture.
- Faculty: Dedicated and reputed staff encourage the students and make out the best of the syllabus.
- Well-stocked library: The college has a good stock of books and journals that helps the students whenever they need to refer for any research purpose.
- Other facilities: The college has recreational areas, labs, cafeteria, hospital and medical facilities available for the students on the college campus.
The graduates of Nethradhama School of Optometry can become:
- Own Speciality eye clinic
- Work in Eye Care company
- Higher Studies
Dhaatu Puppet stop is the nearest bus station to Nethradhama School of Optometry.
Most optometrists are directly involved in clinical practices and work in the corporate sector or independently. They carry out eye examinations, prescribe corrective spectacles/contact lenses, and they diagnose eye diseases as well.
Nethradhama School of Optometry is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
Nethradhama School of Optometry has numerous academic activities and research programs to help strengthen students’ knowledge on the subject. It provides high standards of education, training and clinical experience with a comprehensive research curriculum.
Candidates should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in English, physics, chemistry, biology/mathematics in their higher secondary examination.