Navodaya Medical College (NMC)
Post-Box No. 26, Mantralayam Road, Navodaya Nagar, Raichur, Karnataka 584103
Medical Council of India (MCI)
Navodaya Medical College was established in 2002 under the sponsorship and management of the Navodaya Educational Trust with a view to providing top-class and quality medical education to students. The college shapes future medical practitioners’ of the country for the primary purpose to render quality medical service to the society and nation at large.
The Medical college is home to state-of-the-art infrastructure along with highly-skilled teaching faculty that takes great interest in educating their students through hard work and dedication. The college is surrounded by a lush green natural ambiance, away from the city’s noisy traffic, and is perfectly conducive for quality learning.
The college has been in the world of healthcare for a long time and thus has established connections in this industry. Navodaya Medical College has an in-house hospital, where students are able to easily procure a practical approach to their course curriculum which benefits them not only during their years of study but also in their future professional endeavors as well.
Admission is based on merit and eligibility criteria.
Navodaya Medical College has a campus surrounded by a lush green cover and is a student-centric college. It has an all-inclusive attitude that leans towards student welfare, growth, and development. The college has revered and skilled faculty members for academia and research that teach students to grow morally, intellectually as well as emotionally.
The college has many facilities, some of which are: Spacious Classrooms, Laboratories, Hospital facilities, Well-Developed Infrastructure, Library, Food Court, Hostel, Sports, Club, and Extracurricular Activities, Student Welfare Department, and many more. The college gives its students good amounts of practical exposure to the working world of the medical industry so that they will be able to render quality service in the medical industry.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- It is located at Post Box No. 26, Mantralayam Road, Navodaya Nagar, Raichur, Karnataka 584103.
- Candidates should pass 12th Standard with HSC, PUC, or A-Level or an equivalent examination should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology(taken together) and should have passed English as one of the subjects. Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on 31 December of the year of admission.
- Yes, the college has on-campus recruitment facilities for its students.
- Yes, NMC has separate hostel facilities for girls and boys.
- The fees for MBBS at NMC is around Rs. 10,35,000/-