Navodaya Dental College & Hospital
Post-Box No: 26, Mantralayam Road, Navodaya Nagar, Raichur, Karnataka - 584 103
Dental Council of India (DCI) Government of India (GOI)
Navodaya Dental College & Hospital was established in 2006 under the aegis and management of the Navodaya Educational Trust with a view to providing top-class and quality dental health education to students. The college shapes future practitioners’ of the country for the primary purpose to render quality medical service to the society and nation at large.
The Dental college is home to state-of-the-art infrastructure along with highly-skilled teaching faculty that takes great interest in educating its students through hard work and dedication. The college is surrounded by a lush green natural ambiance, which is perfectly conducive to quality learning.
The college has been in the world of healthcare for a long time and thus has established connections in this industry. Navodaya Dental College enables students to procure a practical approach to their course curriculum which benefits them not only during their years of study but also in their future professional endeavors as well.
Admission is based on merit and eligibility criteria.
Navodaya Dental College has a campus surrounded by greenery and is a student-centric college. It has an all-inclusive attitude that leans towards student welfare, growth, and development. The college has revered and skilled faculty members for academia and research that teach students to grow morally, intellectually as well as emotionally.
The college has many facilities, some of which are: Spacious Classrooms, Laboratories, Hospital facilities, Well-Developed Infrastructure, Library, Food Court, Hostel, Sports Complex, Clubs and Extracurricular Activities, and many more. The college gives its students good amounts of practical exposure to the working world of the medical industry so that they will be able to render quality service in the medical industry.
- Dental Surgeon
- Dental Consultant
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Oral Medicine and Radiology
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Public Health Dentistry
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- It is located in Ashok Nagar, Raichur, Karnataka 584102
- Yes, the college is recognized and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI) and the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Yes, the college has separate hostel facilities for girls and boys.
- There is a very high demand for such professionals in today’s world. Dentists provide a range of services in diverse clinical or non-clinical environments, in private as well as government hospitals and clinics.
- The college has many facilities such as Spacious Classrooms, Laboratories, Hospital facilities, Well-Developed Infrastructure, Library, Food Court, Hostel, Sports Complex, Clubs, and Extracurricular Activities, and many more.