Nargund College of Physiotherapy
99, 1st B Main Road, Manjunath Nagar, Ittamadu, Dattatreya Nagar, Hosakerehalli, Bangalore - 560085
Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP)
Nargund College of Physiotherapy is a private college in Bangalore that offers a bachelor course in physiotherapy with an annual intake of 60 seats. The college strives to provide quality education to the students and produce exceptional physiotherapist
The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is recognised by the Indian Association of Physiotherapist. The college considers marks obtained in Karnataka CET 2019 for admissions of the students.
The college provides state-of-the-art facilities at the campus which is a spectacular building. It has well-equipped sophisticated labs, classrooms with all the modern equipment as per the standards and norms of the industry.
*Scholarships subject to central/state government and college rules.
|KCET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
Nargund College of Physiotherapy is known for the quality of education it provides to the students. Other facilities offered by the college are as follows:
- Faculty: The college has experienced and highly-educated faculty members who educate the students and gives them hands-on training in physiotherapy.
- Classrooms: The college provides classrooms with all kinds of sophisticated learning aids for students and faculty members.
- Labs: The college has labs which have all the latest technology for the students to practice their practical skills.
- Library: The college has a library with well-stocked books and a calm environment to study.
The graduates of this college can become:
- Sports Trainer
- Fitness Guide
- Gym Instructor
- During the 6-month compulsory rotating internship, students train in the Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, General Surgery and General Medicine wards. They also get exposed to Neurology and Neurosurgery wards. Community posting is also mandatory during this period.
- Most physiotherapy graduates work as physiotherapists, and they help patients with physical difficulties to improve their health and quality of life. Opportunities are available in hospitals, physiotherapy practices, special schools, sports clinics, football clubs, and nursing homes.
- Ittamadu stop is the nearest bus station to Nargund College of Physiotherapy.
- Nargund College of Physiotherapy is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka.
- No. NEET scores are not required for getting admitted to the Bachelor of Physiotherapy Programme.