MVJ Pre-University College
MVJ Pre-University College (Whitefield), Near ITPB, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560 067
MVJ Pre-University College (MVJ PUC) was established in the year 2013 and is situated in Whitefield, Bangalore. MVJ PU College is a unit of MVJ Group of Institutions that is managed by the Venkateshwara Education Society. MVJ PU College, Whitefield, was established to provide quality education to the youth who aspire to excel in their board and competitive examination.
MVJ Pre-University College is the venue between the green environs. Although MVJ PUC is situated away from the city, it is yet close to reaching the city centre quickly. The specific advantage of MVJ PU College, Whitefield, is that the institute conducts high interactivity between students of various courses in a multi-cultural atmosphere that immensely adds to the student’s overall development.
Highlights of MVJ Pre-University College:
|Address||MVJ Pre-University College (Whitefield), Near ITPB, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560 067|
|How to Reach||25.2 km from Majestic Bus Stand and Railway Station, 24.5 km from Bengaluru International Airport|
|Managed by||Venkatesha Education Society|
|Recognition and Affiliation||Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka|
|Application Form||Online and Offline|
|Courses||Science and Commerce|
|Science Stream Combinations||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (PCMB)|
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science (PCMC)
|Commerce Stream Combinations||Business Studies, Accountancy, Computer Science, Statistics (BACS)|
- The candidate must have passed the Karnataka Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) Examination / ICSE / CBSE or any other examination recognised equivalent examination
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 75% in the 10th State Board exams (Science and Maths), 70% in CBSE / ICSE (Science and Maths). Commerce candidates must secure a minimum of 60% for Commerce
- Applicants for MVJ PUC also have to attend the entrance test conducted for each course by the institute.
- Students desiring to join MVJ PU College for any Science and Commerce course need to fill in the application form available online or at the college office
- The completed application forms along with the relevant documents must be submitted in person at the college admission cell or courier to the college address
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be communicated to visit the college campus for further admission process
- Parents / Guardians are required to confirm admission by paying the necessary fees within the stipulated time
- Note: Granting admission is the sole decision of the college
MVJ PU College, Whitefield, ensures to provide the best vibrant learning environment for the candidates. MVJ PU College helps students for their all-round development, increases interaction and cooperation amongst students that help them grow with the team spirit. MVJ PUC’s qualified and experienced faculty also trains its students for competitive various entrance exams for engineering and medical.
The institute also promotes co-curricular and sports activities for the overall personality development of the student. MVJ Pre-University College provides an environment where students can excel in their board preparation while understanding the requirements of competitive exams such as CET, COMED-K, JEE, NEET, and AIPMT.
- For Commerce Stream, the candidates have to secure a minimum of 60% marks in State, CBSE, and ICSE board examinations.
- The institute offers two streams (Science and Commerce) with various courses for the candidates to choose.
- Yes, the college conducts entrance examinations for the candidates willing to join MVJ PUC.
- The state board candidates are required to score a minimum of 75% in Mathematics and Science subjects in their 10 STD, whereas, CBSE and ICSE candidates are required to score a minimum of 70% in Mathematics and Science.
- Yes, the institute offers value-added programs in: a) Rigorous Training for Competitive Exams such as CET/IIT-JEE/NEET b) Personality Development Programmes c) Basic Computer Skill Enhancement