MVJ Polytechnic, Channasandra, Near ITPB, Bangalore - 560067
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
MVJ Polytechnic Institute venues between the green environs, within the MVJ College of Engineering campus in Bangalore. MVJ Polytechnic is one of the ideal locations for diploma education in Bangalore. Although the college is situated away from the city, it is yet close to reaching the city centre quickly. The campus also provides different facilities like the library, sports for all, conference hall and many more. The campus provides a multi-cultural and highly interactive atmosphere for the students that assist them in developing their overall personality to face the modern world. The institute is one of the oldest well-established polytechnics in the state of Karnataka providing high-quality education and various facilities since 1985.
MVJ Polytechnic has emerged as a perfect and unique approach to the knowledge of polytechnic for over 34 years. The semester examinations conducted by MVJ Polytechnic are as per the Department of Technical Education norms. With the guidance of the motivating faculty of the institute, the students are encouraged to build many innovative projects as part of their curriculum, where they build various useful devices and models. This encouraging behaviour of the faculties boosts its students to trust in themselves and lay a solid foundation of confidence for their career in future.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- MVJ Polytechnic is located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- The institute offers 6 leading engineering branches of polytechnic courses.
- Below mentioned are courses offered by the MVJ Polytechnic institute: a) Civil Engineering b) Mechanical Engineering c) Electrical & Electronics Engineering d) Electronics & Communication Engineering e) Computer Science & Engineering
- The eligibility criteria for admission to first-year diploma courses is a pass in SSLC/ 10th Standard with a minimum 35% marks each in Science & Mathematics for all categories of students.
- Students should have a minimum of 75% attendance in each subject.
- Various facilities offered by the institute include Workshop, Library, Sports, Conference, Canteen, Hostel facilities, Bank, ATM, etc.