JES Mother Teresa College of Nursing
MES Ring Road, Jalahalli, Bangalore 560013
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
The Jalahalli Education Society (JES) is providing high quality of education since 1981 and JES Mother Teresa College of Nursing and School of Nursing was started in 2003.
JES Mother Teresa College of Nursing is a private nursing college located in Jalahalli, Bangalore. Inspired by the services of Mother Teresa, the institution strives to instil the same values among its students.
The institution has tie-ups with various hospitals and nursing homes to provide clinical experience for the students. Comfortable and safe transportation is provided for such visits.
Both the teaching staff and lab assistants are proficient and highly qualified in the field of nursing to help students assimilate both theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the most conducive manner.
*Scholarships subject to central/state government and college rules.
- Inspired Education: The institution is highly influenced and inspired by the legendary JES Mother Teresa and this is reflected in all its endeavours.
- Comprehensive Educational Support: From highly qualified staff and state-of-the-art labs to a well-stocked library and clinical experience, students get all the educational support they need.
- Comfortable and Safe Accommodation: Hostel facilities for the students of the college include bright and ventilated living rooms, recreational areas, and a dining hall that serves hygienic and nutritious food. The hostel also has 24/7 security.
- Extracurricular Activities for Holistic Education: The institution strives for the overall development of the students through various extracurricular activities such as sports, NSS, and various other camps.
Career options for successful students of JES Mother Teresa College of Nursing include:
- General Nurse
- Option to specialise in different fields
- Medical assistant in private clinics