Manjushree Institute Of Health Science
26 3rd Main,Opp-Dr.Ambedkar Medical College,R.T.Nagar Post, Bangalore-, 32, Shampura Main Road, Shampura, Kadugondanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560045
Government of Karnataka
Manjushree Institute of Health Science is a self-funded paramedical college set up by Manjushree Education Trust. The institute prides itself in its library, laboratory and clinical facilities as well as extra-curricular activities.
The college offers three allied health sciences and paramedical courses. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
Admissions to the college are based on scores in 10+2 or HSC level with PCB and English mandatory. There is no entrance test.
Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
Manjushree Institute of Health Science is known for its faculty members who inculcate quality education and prepares the students for their future. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Quality Education: The college provides quality education. They allow the young aspirants to dream and attain their dream.
- Good Ranking: It has a good overall ranking when it comes to academics and that is the most important thing while looking for a college.
- Campus Space: It has a vast campus and so there is enough space to make your dream come true.
- Qualified Faculty: Dedicated and reputed staff encourage the students and make out the best of the syllabus.
The graduates of Manjushree Institute of Health Science can become:
- OT Technician
- Imagine Technology Technician
- Anaesthesia Technology Technician
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Medical Imaging Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Operation Theater Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Anaesthesia Technology
With a degree in Allied Health Sciences, you become a part of the multidisciplinary healthcare team that provides support services to the medical team.
All courses will be taught in English.
Allied health science degree holders are an important part of any medical team. There are jobs aplenty but not enough people, so you will have jobs when you clear your degree.
Manjushree Institutions follows the fee structure prescribed by the government of Karnataka.
Yes, they have a placement desk and students have placed to several government and private hospitals.