Manjushree College of Nursing
#26, 3rd Main, Opp. Dr B R Ambedkar Medical College, Chinnanna Layout, Kavalbyrasandra, R.T. Nagar, Bengaluru-560032
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Manjushree College of Nursing is a private nursing college and a part of the Manjushree Educational Trust. The college strives to impart high standards of education at various levels of nursing such as basic, midwife, and specialised nursing.
The students of the college are ably guided by both the teaching and non-teaching staff so they acquire the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills that will help them prosper in their career.
The institution has all the modern infrastructure to not only support basic nursing courses but also specialised courses such as surgical medical nursing, community health nursing, and OBG nursing.
**Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|KCET||Karnataka College Entrance Test|
|PGCET||Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
Manjushree College of Nursing is a reputable institution renowned among the student community for the following reasons:
- Modern Infrastructure: The campus is complete with all the modern amenities such as fully equipped state-of-the-art labs, a well-stocked library, cafeteria, and auditorium.
- Highly qualified Teaching Staff: The institution boasts of some of the best teaching staff with many years of experience in the field of nursing education.
- Excellent Accommodation: The hostel facilities at Manjushree College of Nursing is on par with some of the best with 24/7 security and 24-hour power backup.
- Complete Focus on Clinical Experience: Nursing is one of the fields where clinical experience plays a huge role and the college caters to every need of the students to achieve this.
The career options for successful students of Manjushree College of Nursing can pursue the following careers:
- General Nurse
- Specialist Nurse - Community Health Nursing
- Specialist Nurse - Medical-Surgical Nursing
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG) Nursing
Manjushree College of Nursing is approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Karnataka Nursing Council (KNC).
Manjushree College of Nursing is located opposite. Dr B R Ambedkar Medical College, Chinnanna Layout, Kavalbyrasandra, R.T. Nagar, Bengaluru
Manjushree College of Nursing is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
Manjushree College of Nursing offers courses in bachelor of nursing and master of nursing with specialisations like Community Health, Medical-surgical, and Obstetrics & Gynecology nursing. It also offers Post Basic Bachelor of Science (PB.B.Sc.) Nursing course and GNM course.
Manjushree College of Nursing provides state-of-the-art-facilities like a library, hostel, cafeteria, lab, and so on to the students.