Manjunatha College of Nursing
1-67, Doddabommasandra, Chikkabanavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560090
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Manjunatha College of Nursing was established in 2003 in Bangalore, Karnataka. The college is approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) and affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
Manjunatha College of Nursing, Bangalore aims to offer the best academic knowledge in nursing education. The college is privately-owned and offers a Bachelor's course in Nursing. The college strives to create well-qualified and competent students in the nursing field. Manjunatha College of Nursing reviews have been positive, as they offer quality education.
The college focuses on the professional and personal development of the students. The staff members of Manjunatha College of Nursing are supportive in teaching students in-depth about the nursing and medical industry. Students gain practical exposure and acquire knowledge in the best possible way.
Manjunatha College of Nursing placements cell is active in the recruitment process and career guidance for students in the nursing field. The college also gives both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field by providing the necessary facilities.
- Community Health Nurse (CHN)
- Professor of Nursing
- Assistant Nursing
- The nursing college is located in Chikkabanavara, Bengaluru.
- The duration of B.Sc Nursing is 4 Years at Manjunatha College of Nursing.
- Manjunatha College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing.
- Yes, the college offers placement facilities for the students.
- Yes, the college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).