M E S College of Nursing
Canara Bank Colony, Nagarbhavi Road, Bangalore-560072
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
MES College of Nursing is one of the few well-known nursing colleges located in Nagarbhavi, Bangalore. Malathesha Education Society manages the MES College of Nursing. MES College of Nursing, Nagarbhavi ensures the best nursing education as referred by the Indian Nursing Council (INC). The institute mainly offers two nursing courses under Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing and Post-Basic B.Sc in Nursing programs.
The MES College of Nursing, Nagarbhavi is one of the best institutions offering the top nursing academic facility for aspiring candidates in the city. The institute has qualified faculty members who also ensure technical exposure for the candidates. MES College of Nursing, Nagarbhavi is connected well to all the public transportation of the city.
Assistant Nursing Superintendent
Deputy Nursing Superintendent
Director of Nursing
Nursing Service Overseas
Community Health Nurse
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
- The MES College of Nursing mainly offers two nursing courses: a) Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing b) Post-Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing (P.B B.Sc.N)
- The duration of the Post-Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is 2-years.
- No, The MES College of Nursing admission department does not offer an M.Sc Nursing Program under any specialization.
- The fee structure for the B.Sc Nursing program offered by the institute is Rs. 50,000 PA.
- The fee structure for the Post-Basic of Science Nursing program offered by the institute is Rs. 50,000 PA.