Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital
No.12, Naubag Bijapur, Bijapur-Karnataka - 586101
Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Government of Karnataka
Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital was established in 1996 and is one of the prestigious institutes under Socio Economic & Cultural Association Bijapur (SECAB). It provides both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of Unani medicine.
It has various facilities like classrooms, quality testing lab, library services, hostel, herbal garden, etc. Moreover, the college has a well-trained and experienced faculty that helps the students to learn efficiently.
Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital is the best place for students to study Unani medicine. The college’s course curriculum is designed in such a way that the students gain both practical and theoretical knowledge.
It does so by providing students with all the necessary tools of learning like a library, testing lab, herbal garden, etc. As a result, students get all the necessary exposure that they need to become adept in all the practices followed in Unani medicine.
- Drug Inspector
- Unani Consultant
- Unani Distributor
- Unani Physician
- The college was established in 1996.
- Yes, the college is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH).
- The institute is located in Bijapur in Karnataka.
- Yes, the college is a co-ed institute.
- The college provides 1 undergraduate and 2 postgraduate courses.