Loyola Industrial Training Institute
Bannerghatta Main Road, Kalena Agrahara, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560076
National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT)
Loyola Industrial Training Institute (LITI), was established in the year 1992, under the aegis of the Bangalore Jesuits Educational Society which is a part of Karnataka Jesuits Educational Society. The institute since its existence in Bangalore is helping the poor and the marginalized section of the society by providing an affordable education.
LITI has been assisting the youth and the poor to protect themselves from exploitation and to improve their socio-economic status. The college was established as a premier technical training and education institute serving a few hundreds of students. Now Loyola has grown into a multifaceted educational and technical institution that makes an effort to develop rural youth in technical skills.
Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
Admissions at the institute is based on merit and the eligibility criteria.
Loyola Industrial Training Institute (LITI) established to provide quality technical education. The institute also takes a keen interest in rural youth in technical skills, while fostering their all-round development in a congenial atmosphere. The college has a social responsibility and strives continuously to develop the student's growth rate as well as the socio-economic standards of the community. The college has connections in the industry that aids students to gain practical exposure in their courses and also employment opportunities during the placement of cell drives.
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Electronic Equipment Mechanic
- Cable Television Installer
- Television Service and Mechanic
- Mechanic Diesel and Automobile
Diploma in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- The institute is located in Bannerghatta Main Rd, Kalena Agrahara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
- The technical courses offered by the institute are for 2 years.
- Original SSLC marks card, Transfer and Conduct Certificates, School Study Certificate (1st std to 7th & 8th 10th std), Ration Card copy, Caste & Income Certificate, Photos passport size 5 copies, Education Certificate and Aadhar Card.
- Yes, the institute provides hostel facilities for the selected candidates.
- The training institute offers various facilities including Digital classrooms, Laboratories, Computer facilities, Seminar hall, Hostel facilities, Driving School, Service stations.