Lowry Memorial College and Group of Institutions
(Opp. K R Puram Railway Station), Dooravaninagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560016
Lowry Memorial College and Group of Institutions was established in 1915. The college is located in Dooravaninagar, Bengaluru. The college is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) Church Organization.
The Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) Church Organization is an international network of Educational Institutions. Lowry Memorial College and Group of Institutions offer a value-centred higher education.
Lowry Memorial College reviews are known for emphasizing academic excellence and practical application of skills onto students. Lowry Memorial College courses are offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels f
Lowry Memorial College gives students the opportunity in the respective field of study. The college emphasizes building an environment that is conducive to developing balanced human relations and strong ethical convictions.
The college has a strong team of faculty who are well-trained and look forward to supporting the students in academics. Students need to fulfill the Lowry Memorial College admission process.
The campus of Lowry Memorial College and Group of Institutions is equipped with all the necessary facilities required. Students have exposure to a friendly campus environment. Lowry Memorial College fee structure for all the courses is updated based on the curriculum needs.
- Senior Business Analyst
- Marketing Executive
- Software Developer
- System Analyst
- Education Consultant
- Education Researcher
- Content Writer
- Lowry Memorial College is located at Dooravaninagar, Opposite K R Puram Railway Station.
- The Lowry Memorial College Courses offered to the students are Computer Application, Business Administration, and Commerce.
- In the M.Com program that is offered by the institute, there are 7 papers, including practicals.
- Yes, Lowry Memorial College is affiliated with Bangalore North University.
- To be eligible for the Bachelor's program at the institute, the candidate must obtain at least 45% aggregate marks in the preceding program.