Laxmi Memorial College of Physiotherapy
A.J. Towers, Balmatta, Mangalore-575002 Karnataka, INDIA
Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP)
Laxmi Memorial College of Physiotherapy was the brainchild fo pioneering industrialist from the south of Karnataka, Mr A.J.Shetty. He started his work life from humble backgrounds and then transformed himself and his world of achievements into Laxmi Memorial Education Trust. Apart from being a business genius and authentic human being, Mr A.J.Shetty had also a build the massive 500 bedded A.J. Hospital that reflects his extraordinary vision and management genius.
Laxmi Memorial Education Trust runs Laxmi Memorial College of Physiotherapy which seeks to expand the ways the field of education and medicine works. Laxmi Memorial College of Physiotherapy had gradually become one of the most pioneering colleges in Physiotherapy.
The college is committed to provide education by trained faculties and develop the personality to meet the ever-growing expectations and challenges of society. It is a valuable college any candidate might dream to be a part of.
Laxmi Memorial College of Physiotherapy has compassionate, competent and world-class faculty members who impart high-quality career-relevant education; and simultaneously develop a team that excels in teaching, research and rehabilitation.
**Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|Karnataka CET||Karnataka Central Entrance Test|
With the aim to achieve sustainable leadership in education and integrated clinical practice in teaching and research, Laxmi Memorial College of Physiotherapy is one of the most preferred colleges by candidates.
Considered to have the best teaching faculty in Mangalore, the college helps candidates in every way possible to have a successful career. It has great facilities like:
- Infrastructure: Well equipped and latest technology labs. The equipment is always top-notch and the facilities are A grade. It is also kept neat and clean.
- Library: The college library has a huge collection of books in diverse subjects for the students to refer to at any point in time.
- Hostels Facilities: There is separate hostel accommodation available for boys and girls. There are single occupancy rooms also available with all the basic amenities. You can get what you need by asking the right people. People are there to help candidates out. It has facilities like running water, heater, and other amenities that will make candidates life easier.
- ALUMNI Network: Laxmi Memorial College of Physiotherapy has a very strong and helpful alumni network who come for workshops, career guidance, placements and internships opportunities.
- Campus Life: Campus life at the college is exciting, students get to learn as well as live a wholesome college life. Multiple events are held throughout the year, festivals of all communities and religions are celebrated in great flavours. Like Onam festival, Holi festival. Ganeshchathurthy, Dussera. Christmas and more.
The majority of physiotherapy graduates work as physiotherapists, helping a range of patients with physical difficulties to improve their health and quality of life. There are also other career paths to choose from such as:
The institution is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
The college offers BPT and MPT.
The college has affiliated clinics, language learning centre, computer lab, library, and gymnasium. They have research opportunities for students.
Yes, the college has an active placement cell.
They take fees approved by RGUHS.