Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy
12/1, Chikka Bellandur, Carmelaram Gunjur Road Varthur Hobli, Off Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560035
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Government of Karnataka
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, was established in the year 1985. It is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, focuses on providing their students with the know-how to make the best use of opportunities that come their way.
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, is located in Chikka Bellandur, and is part of a larger 11-acre campus. The courses provided are approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). The Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy fee structure varies depending on the course curriculum.
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy reviews have always been on the positive side. The campus has 18 state-of-the-art highly equipped laboratories, with the latest equipment. Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy admission to different courses is on the basis of merit or entrance examinations.
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy rankings have been consistent over the years. Students can avail hostel, transportation, and health care facilities. The Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy placements are always up to the mark.
- Scientific Writer
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Business Analyst
- Packaging Development Officer, etc...
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) Pharmaceutical Chemistry (MPC)
Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm) Pharmaceutical Analysis
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- The college is located at Chikka Bellandur, Off Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru.
- Yes, the college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- Yes, Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- The duration of the Doctor of Pharmacy - Post Baccalaureate course at the college is 2 years + 1 year internship.
- Yes, Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, provides a 2-year Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) course.