Kristu Jayanti School of Management
K.Narayanapura, Kothanur, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560077
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Kristu Jayanti College was founded in 1999. It is managed by "BODHI NIKETAN TRUST", formed by the members of St. Joseph Province of the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI). It is affiliated to Bengaluru North University and is accredited with grade 'A' by NAAC in the Second Cycle of Accreditation.
The College is recognized by UGC and was accorded Autonomous Status by the University Grants Commission, the Government of Karnataka, and Bangalore University. For its contribution in the field of Education, Kristu Jayanti College was recently given the Heroes of Bengaluru award.
Kristu Jayanti School of Management reviews is well-established for its unique entity in the fabric of Higher Education in India. The educational philosophy of the academy envisions to weld in individual academic excellence with holistic development.
The institution strives to fulfil its mission of providing educational opportunities to all aspiring youth. It helps students excel in life by developing academic excellence, fostering values, creating civic responsibility, and building global competencies in a dynamic environment.
Kristu Jayanti School of Management imparts knowledge with a quest for excellence. Kristu Jayanti School of Management courses are stipulated by Bengaluru North University. The college offers Value Added Courses, Certificate Courses, Institution Industry Interface, Seminars, Workshops, and Panel Discussions.
The students are equipped with requisite skills through streamlined co-curricular and extra-curricular programs. Literary and cultural associations and the sports and games clubs chisel the students holistically. Kristu Jayanti School of Management admissions is based on the merit, entrance exam, and eligibility criteria for all the courses.
The School of Management has created ethical and wise business leaders who span the globe, and it has also produced vibrant entrepreneurs during its journey. The campus hosts a dedicated department for career grooming and focuses on employability skill development.
The aim of the college is focused on the overall growth of the students to become responsible citizens. The students also become intellectually alert and grow with mutual respect and cooperation. The college helps in transforming them into morally sensitive leaders of the future.
- Financial Analyst
- Portfolio Manager
- Finance Manager
- Credit Risk Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- HR Professor
- HR Manager - Talent Acquisition
- HR Manager - Compliance, etc...
Master of Business Administration (MBA) International Finance
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Human Resources
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Marketing
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Systems Management
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) General Management
- The MBA specializations offered at Kristu Jayanti School of Management are Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Systems Management, and General Management.
- The fee structure for MBA International Finance is Rs. 3,90,000 P.A.
- Kristu Jayanti School of Management has adequate infrastructure for the students with effective functioning facilities for both academic and non-academic programs.
- Students at Kristu Jayanti School of Management are given practical exposure through interactions with company members via guest lectures, leadership sessions, live projects, etc. They also have the opportunity to participate in various management fests and competitions that help in exploiting the talent.
- The scope of MBA is wide in both India and abroad. After successfully completing MBA from Kristu Jayanti School of Management, students can become Marketing Manager, Project Leaders, Business Analyst, etc in various industries.