Kristu Jayanti College of Law
K Narayanapura, Kothanur, Bangalore, Karnataka -560077
University Grants Commission (UGC)
Kristu Jayanti College of Law was established in 2017 under the management of Bodhi Niketan Trust. The college is located at Kothanur, Bangalore, Karnataka. It is affiliated with Karnataka State Law University and Bangalore University.
Kristu Jayanti College of Law, Bangalore, has been accredited with ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The 8.5-acre campus has student facilities such as Library, WiFi, Hostel, ATM, Cafeteria, Sports & Games, Gym and Healthcare.
Kristu Jayanti College of Law fee structure varies based on the courses chosen by the candidates and also on the nativity of the students seeking admission.
Kristu Jayanti College of Law reviews from eminent newspapers such as the India Today show that it is one of the most sought-after educational institutions in India. It has been consistently ranked among the top colleges in Bangalore.
The college offers experiential learning to the students and helps build their leadership skills through this method of learning. It has a diverse mix of students flocking the campus. The multi-cultural ambience provides the students an opportunity to express their talents across various platforms.
The college has collaborations with a multitude of foreign institutions to ensure the quality of education. The campus is well-equipped with modern facilities such as digital classes, seminar halls, moot courts and legal aid camps.
- Public Prosecutor
- Legal Advisor
- Company Secretary
- Notary, etc...
Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law (B.B.A. L.L.B) (Integrated)
- The college address is K Narayanapura, Kothanur, Bangalore, Karnataka-560077
- The college offers BA LLB, B.Com LLB and BBA LLB courses.
- The courses offered by the college are 5-year integrated courses.
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from any board recognised in India with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC categories).
- Yes, it is affiliated with Karnataka State Law University and Bangalore University.