Krishna College of Nursing
NA Global Campus, Gullimangala, Electronic City Phase - II, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560099
Krishna College of Nursing was established in 2000. The college is located in Electronic City, Bangalore. Krishna College of Nursing aims at offering quality education in the field of nursing.
The college provides an engaging curriculum and various opportunities for students to succeed in the medical industry.
The college envisions to have a friendly campus environment for students in both academics and extracurricular activities. Krishna College of Nursing admissions is based upon the eligibility criteria and college guidelines. The college offers a bachelor's course and diploma course in nursing.
Krishna College of Nursing, Electronic City has well-trained faculty members who guide students in teaching in-depth concepts about the nursing industry and how it functions. The college has unparalleled teaching methods to help students to have a successful career.
The Krishna College of Nursing courses are designed to encourage deep mental processing for students. The academic structure is modified in such a manner that the students have a better experience and engagement with the class material.
- Junior Psychiatric Nurse
- Professor of Nursing
- Nurse Manager
- The Krishna College of Nursing is located in Electronic City, Phase II.
- Yes, Krishna College of Nursing offers a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
- The GNM Program at Krishna College of Nursing has a duration of 3-years.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Science (PCB) and English Core/ English Elective as a mandatory subject. They must have scored an aggregate of 45% marks from recognized boards under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent boards.
- The candidates must have attained the minimum age of 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.