KLE Society's Law College
CA-2, Sir M. Vishweshwaraiah Layout, 5th Block, Ullal, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560091
BAR Council of India (BCI)
Established in 1975, KLE Society's Law College caters to the needs of young students to pursue their education in law. The college offers Integrated, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma and Certificate courses in the field of Law.
The college is recognized by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated with the Karnataka State Law University, Hubli. The campus provides state-of-the-art infrastructure to the students. It has earned a good reputation for the quality of its academic programs.
KLE Society’s Law College organizes guest lectures from leading advocates and former Judges of High Courts and Supreme Courts regularly. There are spacious classrooms equipped with comfortable seating and LCD facilities for interactive teaching. KLE Law College ranking was 27th among India’s best law colleges in India by India Today.
KLE Society Law College, Bangalore has earned a good reputation for the quality of its academic programs. The facilities provided by the college makes it a unique place for students to have a good academic experience. KLE Law College fees are suitable for students belonging to all sections of the society.
The KLE Law College syllabus is updated promptly based on the curriculum requirement. The college provides a library which has well-stocked books for the students to borrow.
The college provides space for the students to organize a moot court hall. KLE Law College auditorium has all the facilities for the students to organize any kinds of cultural events. The college also provides gym facilities to the students that they can use anytime during college hours.
- Legal Advisor
- Finance Manager
- Law Officer
Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law (BBA LL.B)
Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Law (B.Com LL.B)
Post Graduation Diploma in Cyber and Information Technology Law
- The college is located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Yes. The KLE Society's Law College has an age limit for all courses. Students should be 20 years of age to apply for any Integrated Law courses.
- Yes, KLE Society's College of Law offers internships for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- No. The college does not provide any distance education opportunities as the Legal education in India is imparted only through regular classes, according to the BCI rules.
- The college has its own placement committee that covers all the aspects of recruitment and placements. The placement committee conducts placement drives and off-campus recruitments every year.