K.K.E.C.S College of Nursing
No.3/2, Ambalipura, Varthur Hobli, Sarjapur Main RD, Bangalore North 560037
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
KKECS College of Nursing Bangalore (KKECS) is one of the well-known nursing colleges in Bangalore. The institute ensures to meet the growing demands of the community and society by catering to health services. KKECS ensures to provide quality education by imposing knowledge and skill that assist them during their profession.
KKECS College of Nursing, Bangalore mainly focuses on the empowerment of nursing candidates by conducting training programs and skill development classes to maintain high-quality teaching and learning environments. KKECS College, Bangalore insist on providing the best knowledge and clinical exposure to the students
KKECS College, Bangalore ensures to provide quality education by imparting highly knowledgeable and skilled staff. The institute ensures the overall development of the candidates. KKECS College of Nursing, Bangalore claims to be the ground for healthy and holistic learning. KKECS nurtures the students with a service-minded attitude and imposes the feeling of integrity to serve society.
Assistant Nursing Superintendent
Deputy Nursing Superintendent
Director of Nursing
Nursing Service Overseas
Community Health Nurse
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
- KKECS institute is located in Sarjapur Main Road, Bangalore.
- Yes, the institute is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC).
- The KKECS College of Nursing Fees for Bachelor of Science in Nursing is Rs. 50,000 PA.
- Yes, the KKECS College Admission department of the institute offers an M.Sc Nursing Program.
- The Fees for M.Sc Nursing Program is Rs. 60,000 PA.