Kiran College of Nursing
#23, Chokkanahalli, Hegde Nagar Main Road, Jakkur Post, Yelahanka- 560064
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Established in 2005, the Kiran College of Nursing is located in Bangalore. The institute ensures excellence in education for producing nursing capable individuals and provides them with the necessary assistance. Kiran College of Nursing, Bangalore, assists the students academically and motivates them to take part in multiple extracurricular activities and co-curricular activities.
Kiran College of Nursing, Bangalore assures to provide both practical and theoretical exposure for the candidates to understand the curriculum. The curriculum and the institute promote the students’ overall development, academically and mentally to face the professional nursing community.
Kiran College of Nursing, Bangalore is one of the finest nursing colleges. INC and KNC have recognized this nursing institute. The nursing institute faculty are well trained, qualified, and experienced in the field of nursing. Students at Kiran College of Nursing are qualified to be a professional nurse after completing the program. Moreover, the Kiran College of Nursing admission process is also straightforward.
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Superintendent
- Department Supervisor
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Supervisors
- Director of Nursing
- Nursing Teacher
- Industrial Nurses
- Nursing Service Overseas
- Community Health Nurse
- Military Nurse
- The Kiran College of Nursing is located in Yelahanka in Bangalore.
- The institute offers Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing program.
- The nursing course is offered for 4-years by the institute.
- Yes, the college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Yes, there are hostel facilities provided for both boys and girls at Kiran College of Nursing.
- The Kiran College of Nursing Fees Structure for B.Sc Nursing is Rs. 50,000 PA