Kanachur College of Nursing Sciences
Mangalore-Thokkottu-Konaje University Rd, Kotekar Village, Deralakatte, Karnataka-575018
Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC) Indian National Council (INC)
Kanachur College of Nursing Sciences was established in 2014. It is located in Deralakatte city near Mangalore, which is known as the major educational, healthcare hub in Karnataka. It is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). The college provides its students with a Bachelor's Course in Nursing. Kanachur College of Nursing admission is easy for aspirants who are willing to study nursing.
Kanachur College of Nursing Sciences is a well-established nursing college. The college provides all the required facilities in the field of nursing so that students gain quality and practical knowledge in the field. Kanachur College of Nursing Sciences fees structure and cut-offs are easy for students to study nursing. Apart from academics, the college also has multi-speciality hospitals functioning with departments like Critical Care Unit, Blood Bank, Pharmacy, Central Diagnostic Lab, Ambulance Services, and many more.
- Nursing Professor
- Community Health Nurse (CHN)
- Assistant Nursing
- Kanachur College of Nursing Sciences offers a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing course.
- Yes, the college offers hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
- Kanachur College of Nursing Sciences is managed by Kanachur Islamic Educational Trust
- The course duration for B.Sc Nursing is 3 years.