Kamala College of Nursing
Cholanagar, R.T. Nagar Post, Bangalore - 560032
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Established in 2005, Kamala College of Nursing is one of the well-known colleges in Bangalore. The institute is known for imparting education and nurturing the student's academic growth. The institute guides the students to the right pathway and the right environment for a successful academic career. Students can expect the qualitative and value-added education from the college and they set up the benchmark in every instructional standard.
The faculties are well trained and experienced to the modern methodologies and they nurture the students as per the industry requirements. From the beginning of the academics, the college will train the students and make the efforts for balancing academic and overall development.
The Institution is also offering the placement facility to all eligible students. They have a dedicated placement cell who is handling the placements. The cell also conducts training programs, skill development training and personality development training.
Scholarships are subject to central/state government and college rules.
The college offers the well-designed curriculum and co-curricular activities for the students. They play a big role in the overall developments of their students. The campus is located in RT Nagar, which is well connected with all parts of the city. They also provide a transportation facility at an affordable price. The college library is equipped with books, journals and references with qualified library staff. They have a separate hostel for girls and boys with separate wardens. The campus offers facilities like auditorium, spacious classrooms, cafeteria, placement facility, transportation and well-equipped laboratories.
- Nursing Educator
- Home Care Nurses
- Nursing Assistant
- Nurse and Patient Educator
- Junior Psychiatric Nurse
- Ward Nurse and Infection Control Nurse
- The college is located in RT Nagar, which is well connected with all parts of Bangalore through Buses and cabs. The college also offers the transportation facility for the students at affordable prices for the students and faculties.
- A student must have studied the PCB combination (Physics, Chemistry and Biology), with compulsory English Language in 10+2.
- Yes, The college is approved by INC.
- Few higher education options after B.Sc in Nursing are: 1) Master of Science in OBS and Gynae Nursing. 2) Master of Science in Paediatric Nursing. 3) Master of Science in Psychiatric Nursing. 4) Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing. 5) Master of Philosophy in Nursing. 6) Master of Science in Nursing.