Kala Niketan College of Nursing
Srinivasa Nagar, HAL Layout, Singasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560068
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Established in the year 2004, Kala Niketan College of Nursing is one of the top nursing institutes in Bangalore. The institute aims to generate qualified nursing professionals for the healthcare industry by ensuring the best medical and technological knowledge. The nursing college includes both practical and theory-based education for an in-depth understanding of the nursing concepts and subjects.
Kala Niketan College of Nursing, Bangalore mainly focuses on providing the best nursing education for the candidates to serve in any medical facility in the country. Kala Niketan College of Nursing ensures value-added courses and student’s centric academics to be a qualified professional nurse.
Kala Niketan College of Nursing, Bangalore ensures to provide the overall facilities for the students. The institute conducts multiple training programs, such as personality development, skill development, and placement training program for the candidates to assist them professionally. Kala Niketan College of Nursing is approved for ensuring the ultimate accomplishment for the nursing students because of the programs and academic quality.
Assistant Nursing Superintendent
Deputy Nursing Superintendent
Director of Nursing
Nursing Service Overseas
Community Health Nurse
- Kala Niketan College of Nursing, Bangalore offers a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing for aspiring nursing candidates.
- The Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing program at the institute is offered for 4-years.
- Kala Niketan College of Nursing is located at HAL Layout, Bengaluru.
- The college does offer any loan facility. But students can get the bank loan facility from many nationalized banks like Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Central Bank of India.
- Kala Niketan College of Nursing provides excellent placement services to the students after the completion of their course.
- The Kala Niketan College of Nursing Fees Structure for B.Sc Nursing course is Rs. 50,000 PA.