Jupiter Institution of Physiotherapy
#225, Behind Tata Motors, Arishinakunte Off Tumkur Road, Nelamangala - 562123.
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
The Jupiter Institute of Physiotherapy was established in 2004 near Nelamangala. Jupiter Institutions manages the Jupiter Institute of Physiotherapy. Jupiter Institute of Physiotherapy, Nelamangala is one of the well-known colleges with a vision of providing quality education for the students and to produce qualified physiotherapists for the medical industry.
The college conducts various programs for the progress in the overall development of its students. Jupiter Institute of Physiotherapy was established to impart quality and adequate knowledge in the field of physiotherapy. The campus at the Jupiter Institute of Physiotherapy, Nelamangala offers safety to every student on the campus.
The students can get Scholarships from the Government of India under various schemes. They have to apply online in the National Scholarships Portal (NSP) with all the required documents.
The Jupiter Institute of Physiotherapy provides high-quality equipment and laboratory facilities, ensuring the best practical exposure for the candidates. Jupiter Institute of Physiotherapy has some of the best experienced, committed, qualified, and trained faculties team ensuring an effective learning environment for the candidates. The students are also exposed to real-time training during their course of study at the institute.
Self Employed Private Physiotherapist
Sports Physio Rehabilitator
- The college is located in Arishinakunte Off Tumkur Road, Nelamangala.
- Candidates should pass 12th Standard with HSC, PUC, A-Level, or an equivalent examination. They should have obtained 40% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, and biology (taken together) and with English as one of the subjects. Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on the 31st of December in the year of admission.
- No, the Jupiter Institute of Physiotherapy Admission department does not offer any Master’s program under Physiotherapy.
- The institute offers the BPT course as a 4-year program ensuring in-depth knowledge for the candidates.
- The fee structure offered for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) at the institute is Rs. 70,000 PA.