Jupiter College of Nursing
#225, Behind Tata Motors, Arishinakunte Off Tumkur Road, Nelamangala, Bangalore – 562123.
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Jupiter College of Nursing was established in 2004 and is located in Nelamangala, Bangalore. The main aim of the institute is to bring out good quality Nursing Professionals. The institute conducts various programs for the progress and the overall development of the students.
The Jupiter College of Nursing produces nursing graduates who will be eligible to work in any situation and serve society. The campus offers safety to each and every student on the campus.
The students can get Scholarships from the Government of India under various schemes. They have to apply online in the National Scholarships Portal (NSP) with all the required documents.
Jupiter College of Nursing has some of the best experienced, committed, qualified, and trained faculties team ensuring an effective learning environment for the candidates. The college provides high-quality medical equipment and laboratory facilities, ensuring the best practical exposure for the candidates.
The students of the Jupiter College of Nursing get clinical experience both in rural and urban community hospitals and health care centres. The exposure helps the students to understand the responsibilities and duties. The students are also ensured real-time exposure to training during the course of the study.
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Superintendent
- Department Supervisor
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Supervisors
- Director of Nursing
- Nursing Teacher
- Industrial Nurses
- Nursing Service Overseas
- Community Health Nurse
- Military Nurse
- The college is located in Arishinakunte Off Tumkur Road, Nelamangala, Bangalore.
- Candidates must pass PUC/ 12th with only the Science stream. The candidates should have studied Biology as a compulsory subject with 45% marks in PCB along with English as an optional language.
- The institute in total offers four nursing courses: a) Basic B.Sc Nursing b) GNM Nursing c) Post Basic Nursing d) M.Sc Nursing
- The Jupiter College of Nursing Fee Structure for B.Sc Nursing Course is Rs. 50,000 PA.
- The institute offers Spacious Tele- Classrooms, Computer labs, Laboratories, Internet facilities, Medical Facilities, hostel facilities, Transportation, Gym, and many more.