Jain International Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Management
Jakkasandra Post, Kanakapura Taluk, Bangalore Rural District - 562 112
International Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Management (IIAEM) at Jain Deemed-to-be-University is an initiative laid out to provide students with the experience of the Aerospace field.
The IIAEM department is a collaborative venture between Jain University and the Society of Indian Aerospace Technologies & Industries (SIATI).
Jain is one of the best universities for Aerospace Engineering. The IIAEM has experts in the field who have vetted the curriculum with objectives to achieve excellence in both theoretical and practical aspects of studies.
Jain University's Aerospace Engineering review is best among students and has received overwhelming support from academic institutions, R&D laboratories, and organizations - like ISRO, HAL, AAI, NAL, Air India, BIAL, CIAL, etc. The objective of IIAEM is to provide research and advancement in the field for the dissemination of knowledge among aspirants.
The International Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Management (IIAEM) gives students the experience of cutting edge research, hands-on experience with Aircraft Design, Avionics, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Airport Infrastructure & Management.
IIAEM offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research-level programs. Jain University Aerospace Engineering fee structure is affordable for aspiring students in the field. IIAEM aims to develop into a world-class institution for aerospace research and education.
Students are offered all the required facilities that include training and research facilities. Aerospace Engineering University also interacts with Indian and overseas organizations and collaborates in Technology tie-ups, Training, Education, and Joint Ventures.
- Aerospace Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Industrial Engineer
- Postsecondary Engineering Teacher
- Structural Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Structural Consultant
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Aerospace Engineering
Master of Technology (M.Tech) Structures and Design
Master of Technology (M.Tech) Aerodynamic Engineering
Master of Technology (M.Tech) Aerospace Propulsion Technology
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Aerospace Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Aeronautical Engineering
- The IIAEM by Jain University offers a list of courses like Ph.D in Aerospace Engineering, M.Tech in Structures and Design, M.Tech in Aerodynamics Engineering, M.Tech in Avionics, M.Tech in Aerospace Propulsion Technology, B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering, and B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Yes, the International Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Management (IIAEM) is affiliated with Jain University.
- The eligibility criteria for Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering required the candidate to pass a master’s degree in the relevant field with not less than 55% aggregate from a recognized board or university.
- The duration of B.Tech Aerospace Engineering is 4 years.
- After completing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering, the job opportunities are Aerospace Design Engineer, Flight Operation Analysis Engineer, Executive Research Associates, Aviation Electrical Engineer, etc.