Institute of Nephro Urology
Victoria Hospital Campus, Alur Venkata Rao Rd, New Tharagupet, Bengaluru - 560002
Government of Karnataka
Located on the campus of Victoria Hospital, the Institute of Nephro Urology, Bangalore, is a non-profit organization aided by the Government of Karnataka. The institute was established to meet the need for super speciality care in the Nephro Urology field. The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
The institute offers two postgraduate and six diploma courses. The postgraduate courses are recognized by the National Medical Commission, whereas the diploma courses are recognized by the Paramedical Board of the State of Karnataka.
This super speciality institute aims to provide high tech treatment at a low cost, and it has all the facilities to train a student to do so. The number of seats is few; thus, students have better access to the state of art facilities present on campus. The student to teacher ratio is tilted in favour of the students.
One can choose from the numerous courses at different levels provided at the institute. The Institute of Nephro Urology, Bangalore, is credited with the title of a premier organization and was facilitated by the former Chief Minister of the State of Karnataka, H.D. Kumaraswamy.
- Associate Professor
- Urology Technician
- Consultant Physician
- Dialysis Medical Officer
- Transplant Nephrologist
- Paediatric Nephrologist, etc...
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Renal Dialysis Technology
- The college is located on Victoria Hospital Campus, Bengaluru.
- The institute provides 6 diploma courses in the stream of Allied Health.
- The candidate should have a DNB/ MS degree from a recognized university in their respective specialization.
- Yes, the college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- Aided by the Government of Karnataka, the institute was established in the year 2004.