Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health
1st Block, Siddapura, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560029
Government of Karnataka Ministry of Medical Education National Medical Commission (NMC)
Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health is a renowned institute run by the Government of Karnataka focusing on child health care services. Established in 1985, the college is a leading tertiary level establishment providing research and training in child health.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Bangalore, delivers excellent quality education to students and trains them in paediatrics and paediatric surgery. The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and recognized by National Medical Commission (NMC).
Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health focuses on academics along with extracurricular activities. The graduates from this college have a higher chance of getting placed at top institutes and hospitals.
The college takes pride in its vast and spacious library with a huge collection of books in paediatric and child care. With supportive management and excellent infrastructure, the college delivers a nurturing environment to its students.
The faculty of the college are highly dedicated and qualified, ensuring students an advanced learning experience. Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Bangalore fee structure is affordable and reasonable for anyone who wants to pursue a degree in paediatric and child care.
- Nutrition Specialist
- Personal Physician
- Operation Theatre Technician
- CT Scan Technician
- MRI Technician
- Lab Supervisor
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
- Yes, the college works as an autonomous institute.
- The college is located in Jayanagar, Bangalore.
- The duration of the M.Ch in Pediatric Surgery course is 3 years.
- Yes, the college provides placement opportunities for its students.
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health provides outstanding hostel facilities like delicious food, full-time security, and clean accommodation.