Indian Institute of Nursing
Omkar layout, Uttarahalli-Kengeri Main Road, near JSS Campus, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560060.
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Established in 2003 under the BSE Group of Institutions, the Indian Institute of Nursing is one of the well-known colleges in the nursing field. The institution was established by a group of professionals from different backgrounds.
The campus is well furnished with modern facilities in the spacious classrooms. The spacious classrooms are well equipped with modern teaching aids like extensive audio-visual equipment. The college aims to provide adequate quality education and training programs to the students.
The college faculties are highly qualified and skilled in their respective fields. The college collaborates with the well-known K.C General Government Hospital and Pristine hospital for providing clinical experiences to the students.
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialist
- Critical Care Nurse
- Nurse Instructor
- Nursing Educator
- Home Care Nurses
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Tutor
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Yes, the college has a separate hostel facility for boys and girls with basic amenities and security.
- Candidates should pass 12th Standard with HSC, PUC, A-Level, or an equivalent examination. They should have obtained 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (taken together) and should have passed English as one of the subjects.
- The SC/ ST Caste students get 5% relaxation of marks during the admission process for B.Sc Nursing courses.
- The college does not offer any loan facility. But many nationalized banks like Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank and Central Bank of India offer an education loan with an attractive rate of interest.
- Yes, the college offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.