Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine & Research
Bangalore Palace Compound, Jayamahal Main Road, opp, Darga, Bengaluru 560006
Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Government of Karnataka Ministry of AYUSH
Established in 1989, the college is founded by Sri Krishnarajendra Charitable Trust. The Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine & Research is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. The college is involved in the research on the growth of Ayurvedic Medicine in the national and global platforms. The college is managing trustees and faculty members are striving desperately to provide sufficient facility and quality education and training. The college is offering one program in the BAMS course in Ayurvedic Medicine. It has marked its name in the education of Ayurvedic medicine.
The college is associated with Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital, MS Ramaiah Memorial Hospital, Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital, and research center. They have associated with Keraleeya Ayurveda Samajam and herbal science units For research purposes.
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules
- Research Wing: The college has a separate research wing, where the students can practice under the senior researchers. The wing is led by Senior research Scholars. They publish the manuscripts on Ayurveda and Ayurvedic journals.
- Association: The college is associated with Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital, MS Ramaiah Memorial Hospital, Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital, and research center. The students will get a chance to practice in these top hospitals, where they get real-time experience.
- Facilities: The college is providing the facilities like Canteen, Hostel, Pharmacy, different types of gardens, Library, Laboratory, Auditorium, Computer Labs, Cafeteria, outdoor games, indoor games, etc.
- Hostel: The college is providing a separate hostel facility for boys and girls. The hostel is well equipped with basic amenities and separate wardens.
- Extracurricular Activities: The college is encouraging various talents. They will provide opportunities to participate in other cultural activities like music, drama, quiz, sports, etc.
These Graduates can go for higher studies (MD/MS) on any specialization, or these graduates can practice in any hospital. They can become Clinical Practices, Researcher, Health Supervisor, Scientist, therapist, Category Manager, pharmacist, etc.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Bangalore Palace Compound, Jayamahal Main Road, Opp. Darga, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560006
These graduates can go for higher studies, like MD/MS in Agada Tantra, Ayurveda Samhita even Siddhant, Kayachikitsa Kriya Sharira, Mano Vigyan even Manasa Roga, etc
These students need to write the NEET entrance examination for the admission in this college.
The college is providing a separate hostel facility for boys and girls.