Ikon Pharmacy College
No: 32, Bheemanahalli, Ramanagra, Bangalore, Karnataka - 562109
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Ikon Pharmacy College, Bangalore, is approved by the Government of Karnataka, the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The institute is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). Ikon Pharmacy College courses include B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses.
Ikon Pharmacy College fees structure is affordable by students belonging to all sections of the society. The institute is located near Bheemanahalli, Bangalore. Facilities like Laboratories, Cafeteria, an Auditorium, Sports, and many more are available at the college.
Ikon Pharmacy College rankings have been consistent over the years. The institute has a Central Library where students can read and acquire knowledge with the help of available reading resources such as journals, books, newspapers, magazines, and many more.
Ikon Pharmacy College, Bangalore, is one of the leading institutions in India for Pharmacy. The institution aims to provide an excellent education to the students of all societies. Ikon Pharmacy College has well-educated and experienced faculty.
Ikon Pharmacy College, Bangalore, provide separate accommodation for both girls and boys. Students can live in a peaceful environment with hygienic facilities. The college has CCTV cameras for better surveillance and security.
Ikon Pharmacy College placement opportunities are offered to eligible students. Students can participate in the cultural activities that happen during the college festival. The institute also promotes extracurricular activities for students to engage in a range of exercises and enhance their skills.
- The Ikon Pharmacy College reviews are consistently good and positive.
- The Ikon Pharmacy College ranking has been consistent over the years.
- The fees structure for the B.Pharm course by the Ikon Pharmacy College is Rs. 1,90,000 for the first year and Rs. 90,000 from 2nd year onwards.
- Yes, Ikon Pharmacy College placement opportunities are offered to eligible students.
- Ikon Pharmacy College admissions to different courses depend on the marks obtained in the 10+2/ 2nd PUC.