Ikon College of Nursing
No: 32, Bheemanahalli, Bangalore Mysore Road, Bidadi, Hobli, Ramanagra Taluk, Bangalore- 562109
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Government of Karnataka Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Established in 2004, Ikon Nursing College imparts quality nursing education to students to create a knowledgeable and healthier nation. The college provides training and hands-on experience to become professionals in the clinical practice of nursing.
Ikon College of Nursing encourages students to be confident, hard-working and become the best in their fields. The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
Ikon College of Nursing, Bangalore, is recognized by the Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC), Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Government of Karnataka. Its primary objective is to establish an institution that is a "Centre for Excellence in Nursing Education".
Ikon College of Nursing, Bidadi, has a highly experienced faculty and supportive management. The college library is stocked with the latest edition books, research papers, and publications for an optimal learning experience.
The students at Ikon Nursing College are given opportunities to get postings at its affiliated hospitals like NIMHANS, Saptagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Vani Vilas Hospital, etc.
The placement cell at Ikon College of Nursing also offers career guidance and placements at various NGOs and institutes throughout India and abroad.
Ikon Nursing College provides holistic pedagogy to all its students to promote the overall development of their nursing career and help them soar high into the future. The hostel facilities within the campus are of supreme quality and nurture students with hygienic North and South Indian dishes.
- Home Care Nurse
- Infection Control Nurse
- Ward Nurse
- Junior Psychiatric Nurse
- Industrial Nurse
- Community Health Nurse
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Travelling Nurse, etc..
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
- Candidates should complete 10+2 from a recognized board of education with a minimum of 40% aggregate.
- Ikon Nursing College is located at Bidadi in Bangalore.
- Ikon College of Nursing offers the finest infrastructure with state of the art facilities, including laboratories, an open auditorium, and smart classrooms.
- M.Sc Nursing graduates in India have a wide array of opportunities to work in different specialities like Paediatrics, Psychiatric, Community Health, etc.
- Yes, the college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).