HKDET’s Dental College Hospital & Research Institute
HKDET’S Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute, Kallur Road, NH65, Humnabad, Bidar, Karnataka-585330
Dental Council of India (DCI)
HKDET’s Dental College Hospital, Humnabad, was established in 1992 in the Hyderabad-Karnataka region to provide quality dental education. HKDET College, under the leadership and guidance of Basavaraj H. Patil, was well developed and recognized by the society for ensuring the best dental education.
HKDET College is committed to providing excellent academic and oral health care services to society. The training offered by HKDET College includes a thorough understanding of general and oral health problems with an emphasis on skill-based dentistry.
HKDET’s Dental College and Hospital, Humnabad, offers various Science and Comprehensive Dental care service opportunities. The institute's primary goal is to supplement the existing dental and medical knowledge pool to promote community health.
HKDET’s Dental College and Hospital, Humnabad, believes in educating students to develop an excellent patient relationship. The institute efficiently manages the dental office, designs the best treatment plan, and utilizes ultra-modern facilities, materials, and equipment for the academics and the treatment.
Public Dental care
- Yes, the institute is recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
- There are 10 dental departments available at HKDET's Dental College.
- The institute is situated in Humnabad, Karnataka.
- As mentioned by the institute, candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria can get admission by paying the required fees amount.
- The candidate shall have completed the age of 17 years to attend the HKDET’s Dental College Admission.
- The BDS program is of 5-years duration that includes 4-years of teaching and learning activities and one year of compulsory rotatory internship.