HKBK College of Health Science
22/1, Opp.Manyata Tech Park, Nagawara, Bangalore-560045
Government of Karnataka
HKBK College of Health Science is a part of the HKBK Group of Institutions. The HKBK Group of Institutions was established in 1997. HKBK College of Health Science is located in Bangalore and is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
HKBK College of Allied Science maintains excellent academic standards for its students. The college gives students an enjoyable experience and opportunities in academics. HKBK College of Allied Science ranking and reputation has been evolving due to the facilities offered since its inception.
The vision of HKBK College of Health Science is “To empower students through wholesome education and enable the students to develop into highly qualified and trained professionals with ethics and emerge as a responsible citizen with a broad outlook to build a vibrant nation.”
HKBK College of Allied Science reviews have been consistent and positive by the students for the facilities and experience it offers at the campus. The college offers Bachelor’s courses in allied science. The staff of HKBK College of Allied Science are well-trained. They guide students in every possible way.
The college has a friendly campus environment that includes facilities such as libraries, large playgrounds and state-of-the-art labs. HKBK College of Allied Science admission is based on the eligibility criteria listed by the college. The college has progressed over the years and gained a remarkable position among students and parents. HKBK College of Allied Science fees are calculated based on curriculum methodologies.
- Radiologic Technologist
- Laboratory Manager
- Healthcare Administrator
- Hospital Outreach Coordinator
- Staff Nurse
- Home Nurse
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Medical Imaging Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
- HKBK College of Allied Science offers undergraduate courses in Medical Imaging Technology (MIT) and Medical Lab Technology (MLT), and General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
- The Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) program is offered for a duration of 4 years.
- For the Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Medical Imaging Technology (MIT) program, the applying candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) subjects or equivalent qualification.
- Yes, the college offers placement facilities and guidance for its students.
- Yes, HKBK College of Allied Science provides transportation facilities for all its students.