Hindustan Electronics Academy (Polytechnic)
Po Box No. 3776, Ashwath Nagar, Marathahalli, Bangalore - 560037
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Government of Karnataka
Hindustan Academy was established in the year 1986 by the chairman Dr. K.C. Samuel. The institute, since its inception, has significantly endeavoured to achieve academic excellence in the fields of Aviation, Engineering, and Management. The institute ensures to provide the best education for its students, along with theoretical and hands-on exposure for some of the most challenging and rewarding professional courses. Hindustan Academy stands out for its high standards where it has enabled thousands of students to scale the heights of excellence with top career prospects. The academy consists of experts from the fields of aviation, engineering, and management who have held high ranks under various technical and commercial aspects of aviation, engineering, and management sectors.
The Examinations are conducted by the Board of Technical Examination, Government of Karnataka.
The institute has a calm environment and is in a prime area of the city. The institute possesses highly qualified instructors with immense industrial knowledge from IIT’s, Emirates, Jet Airways, Qatar Airways, HAL, Indian Airforce, and other various reputed public and private organizations. Students are well-placed under different top reputed companies in the field of Aviation, Engineering, and Management. Students during their education, learn about various heavy and light aircraft, its spares parts, and components. The academy aims to guide and empower the students by enhancing their talents to fit right in the competitive professional world with the best education, aspiring them to be successful entrepreneurs and employable individuals.
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Automobile Engineer
- Computer Science Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
Diploma in Information Science and Technology Engineering
Diploma in Electronic and Communication Science Engineering
- The minimum qualification for admission is a pass in SSLC/ 10th Std/ Equivalent examinations with 35% marks along with Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. The students having educational qualifications other than Karnataka State Board are required to apply for an Eligibility Certificate (via academy) from the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Karnataka, Bangalore.
- The institute in total offers 6-polytechnic courses namely: 1) Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering 2) Diploma in Automobile Engineering 3) Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 4) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 5) Diploma in Information Science and Technology Engineering 6) Diploma in Electronic and Communication Science Engineering
- Yes, the Hindustan Electronics Academy is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- At Hindustan Academy, due importance is given to Extra-curricular activities for the overall development of the students. Students are encouraged to take part in the Annual Sports and Cultural Day Competitions, Quiz competitions, Debates and Seminars depending on their interests, aptitude and talents.
- The career guidance & placement division of the academy assist all students in finding the best opportunities. Placement division has good contact with various companies to suit the courses offered by Hindustan Academy.
- Yes, the institute provides hostel facilities for both men and women.