Hina College of Nursing
No. 31, 1st 'A' Main, Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560064
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Established in 2004, Hina College of Nursing is a profound nursing college located in Bangalore. It is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC). Hina College of Nursing, Bangalore aims to provide students with ethical teaching in nursing education.
Hina College of Nursing courses offered includes bachelor's, post-basic, and master's degrees in nursing for nursing aspirants. The college has a holistic approach towards educating students in the nursing field. The college trains the students to serve the needs of the medically unreached populations.
Hina College of Nursing, Bangalore has excellent staff who are trained professionals in the field of nursing. Students have all the facilities to improve their experience in learning. The college also has better infrastructure and resources to support nursing aspirants.
Hina College of Nursing admission is merit-based. The college offers campus facilities such as Laboratory, Library, Hostel, and Transportation for students. The college has a friendly campus environment for students.
- Professor of Nursing
- Assistant Nursing
- Nursing Instructor
- The courses offered by Hina College of Nursing are B.Sc in Nursing, Post B.Sc in Nursing, and M.Sc in Nursing.
- The eligibility criteria for Post B.Sc Nursing requires candidates to qualify for the GNM course after attaining the 10+2 or equivalent qualification in science subjects.
- Yes, the college provides hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
- The job opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nursing are Nurse, Nursing Assist. Supervisor, Nursing Tutor, Nursing Educator, Nurse - Nursery School, Nurse & Patient Educator, etc.
- Yes, Hina College of Nursing is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).