HCG-Bangalore Institute of Oncology
No 8, HCG Towers, P. Kalinga Rao Road, Sampangi Ram Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560020
Government of Karnataka
Established in the year 2005, HCG-Bangalore Institute of Oncology has carved a niche in the field of education. With students from across India, the college prides itself on its diverse culture and inclusion. In the year 2011 and 2012 college was globally recognized as the “ Leader in Oncology”
Aim of the college is to have a strong focus on practical training and education of the students in the courses provided at the college. The college offers three B.Sc courses in different streams.
The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by the Government of Karnataka. Admissions to the college are based on scores in 10+2 or HSC level with PCB and English mandatory. There is no entrance test.
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|Exam Name ||Full-Form|
|KCET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
HCG-Bangalore Institute of Oncology is known for the quality education and the opportunities they provide to their students, which are:
- Quality Education: The college faculty members are highly-trained in their own field and provide the best education to the students.
- Campus Life: The college campus on the outskirts of Bangalore has every facility a student needs.
- Well-stocked Library: The college library has numerous books, journals, and research papers for the students to refer to their work.
- Hostel: The college provides hostel facility separate for boys and girls and has single, twin sharing and three-sharing rooms with all the basic amenities.
• Medical laboratory technologists
• Lab supervisor
• Lab analyst.
• Medical Laboratory Technician
• Lab Technician
• Anaesthetist consultant
• OT Technician
• Associate Consultant
• Radiation Therapists
• Radiotherapy Technician
• Radiation Specialist
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Medical Laboratory Technology
Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) Operation Theatre Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Radiotherapy Technology
Yes, a foreign national or NRI can study allied health sciences of paramedical course at HCG-Bangalore Institute of Oncology. For admission to this college, call or mail us today.
All admissions to allied health sciences and paramedical courses happen between the months of April-July and classes commence in June or July. As there are no entrance tests to study at allied health science and paramedical college, admissions are based on first-come-first-served basis and marks scored in 10+2/12/HSC level in science stream.
HCG-Bangalore Institute of Oncology is located at HCG Towers, #8, P. Kalinga Road, Sampangi Ram Nagar, Bangalore – 560 027.
The fee structure HCG-Bangalore Institute of Oncology prescribed by the government of Karnataka for admissions.